Thursday, July 9, 2015

Eid Mubarak SMS 2015 : Eid Mubararak SMS 2015 Wishes :Eid SMS collection 2015

Posted by r
Some heart touching Eid Mubarak SMS 2015! As we are progressing towards Eid on the 17th of July, Eid Mubarak SMS is one of the latest talk of every one around. After all, with Eid coming nearer, happiness along with Eid greetings are worth a share! So I hope you will like to read Eid Mubarak SMS.
Eid Mubarak SMS 2015 : Eid Mubararak SMS 2015 Wishes :Eid SMS collection 2015

When is Eid ul Fitr 2015?

Then let us tell you that July 16, 2015 will be end of Ramadan 2015, InshAllah and Eid ul Fitr will be celebrated by July 17, 2015

Heart Touching Eid Mubarak SMS 2015 for Eid ul Fitr

Everyone knows why is Eid al-Fitr celebrated and what significance does the Moon on this day have as they wish everybody Eid Mubarak with a hug.
Here are Eid Mubarak SMS’s which you could share with friends and family on facebook or WhatsApp on Eid ul Fitr 2015. Eid Mubarak greetings and wishes are indeed important to wish everybody with, and so I have got for you a list of Eid Mubarak 2015 SMS’s.
  • Hereby I send to you Eid Mubarak greetings with love and joy. I wish this Eid brings you joy and good luck. Eid Mubarak!
  • I hope Eid ul fitr 2015 serves you the best of wishes combined with your success and dreams. I hope Eid turns to be the best of time for you!  Eid Mubarak!
  • I hope with this Eid message you have a smile on your face, and Eid 2015 brings joy to your family. I wish you all the success, and a prosperous year ahead! Eid Mubarak!
  • Under the guidance of Allah, and blessings from him, here is a message wishing you Eid ul fitr 2015!
  • To the friend who has always been there, and to a person whose blessing have always helped; here is an Eid Mubarak SMS to you!
  • On this auspicious occasion of Eid ul fitr, I send to you greetings and warm wishes. May Eid 2015 bring you only joy and smiles!
  • I hope this Eid Mubarak SMS finds you in your best of health. This Eid I hope you are rewarded for good, and forgiven for bad. I hope Eid ul fitr 2015 brings peace to everyone on this globe! Eid Mubarak to all!
  • This was all from my bag of Eid Mubarak greetings and wishes. Let your loved ones know that Eid ul Fitr 2015 is here, and it is now to wish, and eat and celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. Here are most Eid Mubarak SMS’s you can share with friends and family on Eid ul adha
    enjoy....eidmubaraksmsforboyfriend

    ReplyDelete